I don’t need alcohol to make bad decisions
I was sitting on sea ice when I heard a little peep over my shoulder.
Capybaras are apparently the chill bro homies of nature, hanging out with everyone. i want one.
1. I left my favorite pair of underwear at your house. I know your mother hates me, can I come pick them up?
2. It’s been almost a month and I still miss you like a fucking limb.
3. I didn’t know my bones could ache until I met you.
4. You know, a week before we broke up, do you remember? I had bought a book of poetry. You asked why I didn’t read something more interesting and I could feel my insides splinter.
5. You said poetry was all lies dressed up to sound pretty. When I look at you these days, I want to ask if sadness sounds pretty to you too.
6. It’s 3 a.m. and this alcohol tastes like you.
7. I saw you staring at me today during Lit class. I smiled at you and you didn’t smile back. I almost cried.
8. The girl who sits next to me smells like you.
9. I miss you.
10. I have never had so many bad nights.
11. Sometimes I write poetry about you on the internet. Strangers who have never met either of us think you’re cruel – they tell me if they had the honor of loving me, we’d have sex three times a day and they’d scream my name when they came.
12. They think it is beautiful, how I am broken. I don’t think they understand.
13. You used to tell me I was beautiful. I tried saying it in the mirror the other day, but it sounded wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
14. Everything I say sounds wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
15. We were never in love, but, oh God, we could have been.
'If we could all just laugh at ourselves, in hard times or good times, it would be an incredible world.'
Christmas Ask ❆SNOWMAN:
What do you do when it snows? Stay in or play?
What are your favourite Christmas films?
In your opinion the best part of Christmas dinner?
Name 3 celebs you wouldn't mind kissing on Christmas Day.
What age did you stop believing in Santa? Or do you still?
Do you have a Christmas tree every year?
Best present you have ever received and the best you have given.
Describe your favourite winter outfit.
How many of the Home Alone films have you seen?
Do you have any traditions at Christmas time?
Name your favourite tasty treats.
Worst present you have ever received and the worst you have given.
Is Rudolph your favourite reindeer or one of the others?
Name your top 3 Christmas carols/songs.
How good are you at wrapping gifts?
Do you write any Christmas cards? How many on average?
Have any Christmas Eve plans?
Who has your heart this Christmas? Will they as well next Christmas?
Have you ever been away from home for Christmas or will you in the future?
What about New York, would you travel there for Christmas?
Before you decide to have feelings for someone, I suggest you:
- Don’t do that
- Drink a glass of water
- Don’t be an idiot
- Stop feeling things
- Become cynical
- Transcend your corporeal form
- Ascend from this planet
- Become an otherworldly being
- Thank me